Wordtrek features Two line, 48 character LCD display for easy readability.
Select a person to page from a stored list of up to 20 people in the personal directory. System directory entries: Per pager. Each paging directory entry supports its own paging system. Group page allows the user to select the desired people to send the same message to as the need arises. Maximum message length of 120 characters provides the capacity to send detailed information. QuickNotes/Canned Messages: 5 preprogrammed QuickNotes can be edited and stored for quick message entry. QuickSend transmits a programmable message to a specified pager at the touch of one button.
Auto retry automatically resends your message up to 3 times when the line is busy — Great for people with hectic schedules!
Message status list confirms sent messages. Call status detects busy signal and monitors message delivery progress.
Character-to-number translator easily enters phone numbers that use text! (Example – 1-800-555-PAGE) Just type in the actual letters, and automatic translation is done.
- Directory search allows user to scroll through directory entries.
- Send messages to someone not programmed in memory via manual page.
- Remote programming: directories can be downloaded from one unit to another.
- Phone Deck: The WordTrek or WordTrek Plus easily slide out when needed, conserving valuable desk space.
- Help screens automatically display helpful instructions on what to do next.
- Auto shut-off conserves battery power by turning the unit off when left untouched for a short period of time.
- Low battery indicator notifies you that your battery is getting low and needs replacement — helps to ensure that messages can be sent.
- Battery Power: 4 AA Batteries. Easy to change, readily available power supply that allows you to use your message sender anywhere.
- Battery Backup: 3 Volt Lithium retains memory during primary power loss.
CAGE CODE 33KG2