Apollo VP101 Pro
The rugged and compact Apollo VP101 Pro 1-channel voice pager is the narrowband/wideband programmable version of the original VP101.
- 100% of pager components available as spare parts
- Loud clear alert level
- Large volume control knobs
- Slide switch with on/off, vibrate, alert selection
- Tone & vibrate Alert
- Monitor with carrier squelch
- Priority alert programmable
- Monitor channel function
- Audio lock on
- One AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery or one AA alkaline battery
- Desk type charger as standard
- Fixed alert (not voice) at Maximum alert level
- Battery low indicate, special beep tone
- External Earphone Jack
- 2 Status LED:Red LED Light flash when alert, LED on means with unread voice. Green LED blink means monitor On, Green LED on means audio lock
Along with 2 minutes stored voice, the VP101 Pro adds a programmable Squelch Control Record Method feature. This feature helps to minimize the annoyance of channel noise during broadcasting pauses.
It is powered via a standard AA NiMH rechargeable battery, field-swappable for a standard AA alkaline battery when AC power or a charger is unavailable.
This device is made of heavy gauge polycarbonate plastic housing rated IP52 for dust and water protection and is switchable between narrowband and wideband operation with a simple programming setting
CALL Leavitt Communications FOR SPECIAL PRICING
CAGE CODE 33KG2