SPOK MaxPage System Desktop Paging Terminal
STAND-ALONE DESKTOP PAGING TERMINAL
THE PERFECT REPLACEMENT for The Motorola Peoplefinder and the Peoplefinder II
Spok MAXPage on-site paging system is a stand-alone desktop paging terminal with the capacity to store up to 1,000 pagers. Its large backlit keypad and LCD allows you to send free-form numeric messages directly from the terminal as well as stored alphanumeric messages using the four on-board function keys.
Call For Ordering Help and Your Pricing 847-955-0511
WHY PAY MORE!
Call For Discounted Pricing NOW 847-955-0511
- Available in Both VHF & UHF
1,000 pager capacity
Up to one-mile range
Numeric and alphanumeric
Voice-prompted telephone interface
Serial interface (RS232)
Four alarm inputs
- Robust: The plastic enclosure for Spok pagers (formerly Commtech Wireless pagers) has been rigorously tested.
- Menu Options Set for Each User: Like the user profiles in software, the Spok pagers can be configured to display only the options you want each user to access.
- Extensive Over-the-Air Programming: You can configure many features over the air, including Power Off, Time, Delete Messages, Alert Mode, Capcodes, and Disable Pager. Spok pagers are easy to program by hand, over the air, and even via a USB port.
- Priority Override: This feature ensures that pagers set to inaudible become audible for high-priority messages. This is especially important for hospital pagers.
CAGE CODE 33KG2